Norconsult Informasjonssystemer (NoIS) is one of Norway's largest software vendors. We develop and distribute complete IT-solutions for project, building and facility management for both infrastructure and property.
The company also has significant operations related to the provision of consulting services within IT project management, IT consulting, IT architecture, system development, system integration, RPA, machine learning and AI in all industries. In addition, the company also has in-depth expertise in information security and cyber security, with its own consultants who work dedicated within the field.
NoIS is a leading vendor of software for facility management, geographic information system, solution related to project administration, project management, cost analytics, building construction, CAD and property management.
Our solutions have a common brand name, "ISY"; - a phonetic version of "easy". More than 10.000 users in Norway use our ISY-applications in their daily work.
Norconsult Informasjonsssytemer AS is 100 % owned by Norconsult AS. Norconsult is Norways largest multidisciplinary consulting company with focus on community planning, transportation, energy and constructions.
Norconsult Informasjonssystemer AS is a company with long and strong traditions in Norway. We have built the company step by step by merger & aquistions (M&A) and organic growth. We are proud of our history and our good solutions.
- In 1987 Norsk Data AS and the consulting company Elliot Strømme AS founded a company named Techno Cad AS. Techno Cad developed and sold CAD-solutions, based on TecnoVision, for the building and construction industry. During the end of the 80s, Norsk Data faced large problems due to the introduction of the new PC. Norsk Data left Techno Cad and Techno Cad moved their application over to MicroStation. The new MicroStation solution was presented for the oil and gas sector with great success. MicroStation is still one of our main platforms.
- In 1989 Elliot Strømme AS and Berdal AS merged to Berdal Strømme AS.
- In 1996 Berdal Srømme AS and Grøner AS founded GBS data AS. The new company should develop and sell the calculation software solution G-Prog, which was developed by Grøner Data as. At that time, G-Prog was already an important tool for structural analytics. Today, G-Prog is a leading solution for engineers, architects, contractors and vendors. Grøner left GBS Data in 2001.
- In 1999 Berdal Strømme AS was renamed to Norconsult AS and Norconsult Informasjonssystemer AS (NoIS) was founded. WinMap was bought from Fjellanger Widerøe and included in NoIS.
- In 2003, Techno Cad AS and GBS data AS was included in Norconsult Informasjonssystemer.
- In 2004, NoIS bought Numitor AS, a company with project administration solutions.
- In 2005, ByggOffice AS was bought. This included the software BAkalk (now ISY ByggOffice) and Proff.
- In 2006, ProAktiv AS was included in NoIS.
- In 2007, NoIS bought FM Professional.
- In 2008, Tips FM was bought from Vianova Systems Tips FM AS.
- In 2010, Tekøk Data AS was included in NoIS.
- In 2012, PropMan was bought from Advania AS.
- In 2013, NoIS bought Astando AB in Sweden and is now an international company.
- In 2018, NoIS bought Fundator AS.